Saturday, February 13, 2016

3 Killer Lessons from THE WALKING DEAD

“We are more willing to attack one another than to band together and fight the enemy.”
~ Lance Wallnau
In my December blog post, I outlined 4 sobering (and uncommon) observations about ISIS.
If you didn’t get a chance to read the entire article on my blog, there’s a link to it at the bottom of this one.
Now on to another current issue.
AMC’s TV drama The Walking Dead is the highest rated series in cable television history.
I’m not a zombie guy (though some mornings, I might resemble one).
Unlike many of my peers who possess a Y chromosome, slashy-burny-butcher-gore films don’t appeal to me.
It’s for this reason that I’ve stayed clear of watching The Walking Dead.
That is, until a friend told me that the show is largely about surviving in community over against blowing zombie carcasses to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment